- User information to be collected and collection method
In this policy, “user information” is information related to user identification, behavior history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to the user or the user’s terminal, based on this policy. It shall mean what we collect.
The user information we collect in this service will be as follows, depending on the collection method.
(1) Information provided by the user The information provided by the user in order to use this service or through the use of this service is as follows.
・ Information about contact information such as name, email address, telephone number, and address of stay
・ Information on payment methods such as credit card information and electronic money information
・ Information entered or sent by the user through an input form or other method specified by the Company.
(2) Information provided by the user by permitting cooperation with the other service when using this service.
When the user permits cooperation with other services such as social networking services when using this service, the following information is collected from the external service based on the contents agreed at the time of the permission. To do.
-ID used by the user in the external service
・ Other information that the user has approved to disclose to the partner due to the privacy settings of the external service.
(3) Information collected by the Company when the user uses this service
We may collect information about your access to this service and how you use it. This includes the following information:
・ IP address
・ Information about server access log
・ Cookies, ADIDs, IDFAs and other identifiers
(4) Information that we collect based on the individual consent of the user when using this service.
If the user individually agrees by the method specified in 3-1 we will collect the following information from the terminal in use.
- Purpose of use
The specific purposes of using the user information related to the provision of this service are as follows.
(1) For the provision, maintenance, protection and improvement of this service, such as acceptance of registration related to this service, identity verification, user authentication, recording of user settings, settlement calculation of usage fees, etc.
(2) For user traffic measurement and behavior measurement
(3) For distribution, display and effect measurement of advertisements
(4) To respond to information and inquiries regarding this service
(5) To respond to acts that violate our rules, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “rules, etc.”) regarding this service
(6) To notify changes to the terms and conditions of this service
- How to notify / publish or obtain consent, how to request suspension of use
3-1 Regarding the following user information, the consent of the user shall be obtained before the collection is performed.
3-2 The user can request the collection or suspension of the use of all or part of the user information by making the prescribed settings of this service, in which case the Company will promptly determine the provisions of the Company. Therefore, we will stop using it. Depending on the item of user information, the collection or use is a prerequisite for this service, so we will stop collecting or using it only if you withdraw from this service by the method prescribed by us.
- External transmission, provision to a third party, presence / absence of information collection module
4-1 In this service, the following partners may store cookies on the user’s terminal and use them to accumulate and use user information.
(3) Opt-out (disabled) URL of the above partner
4-2 The following information collection modules are built into this service. Along with this, we will provide user information to information collection module providers (including those outside Japan) as follows.
(1) Name of information collection module
(2) Information collection module provider
(3) Items of user information provided
(4) Means and methods of provision
(5) Purpose of use by the above providers
(6) Whether or not the above provider provides it to a third party
- Provided by a third party
Of the user information, personal information will not be provided to third parties (including those outside Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, this does not apply when the following is required and the information is provided to a third party (including those outside Japan).
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
(2) When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is provided to a partner or information collection module provider in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 4.
(4) When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and the affairs are carried out with the consent of the user. When there is a risk of interfering with
(5) In addition, when permitted by other laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Information Protection Law”)
- Shared use
We will share the personal information of users as follows.
(1) Items of personal information used jointly
(2) Scope of joint users
(3) Purpose of use of joint users
(4) Name or name of the person responsible for the management of personal information
- Disclosure of personal information
When a user requests the disclosure of personal information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose it to the user without delay after confirming that the request is from the user himself / herself. (If the personal information does not exist, we will notify you to that effect). However, this does not apply if the Company is not obligated to disclose due to the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- Correction of personal information and suspension of use, etc.
8-1 Our company is (1) when a user requests correction of the content based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because the personal information is not true, and (2) the scope of the purpose of use announced in advance. If you are requested to stop using the information based on the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law because it is handled beyond the above, or because it was collected by deception or other fraudulent means, the user himself / herself will ask you to stop using it. After confirming that the request is made, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay, and based on the result, we will correct the content of personal information or suspend the use, and notify the user to that effect. If we decide not to make corrections or suspension of use, we will notify the user to that effect.
8-2 If the user requests the deletion of the user’s personal information, or if we determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we will confirm that the request is from the user himself / herself. Then, the personal information will be deleted and the user will be notified to that effect.
8-3 The provisions of 8-1 and 8-2 do not apply if the Company is not obligated to make corrections or suspend the use under the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- Inquiry window
For opinions, questions, complaints, and other inquiries regarding the handling of user information, please contact the following window.
Address: 2937-567, Hokujo, Hakuba-mura, Kitaazumi-gun, Nagano, Japan 399-9301
Worth it , LLC
Person in charge of handling personal information: Hirotsugu Yamada
Contact: 080-6931-3353 firstname.lastname@example.org
We will change this policy as necessary. However, if we make changes to this policy that require the consent of the user by law, this policy after the change shall be applied only to the users who have agreed to the change by the method prescribed by our company. In addition, when we change this policy, we will inform the user of the changed enforcement time and contents of this policy by displaying it on our website or other appropriate method, or notify the user.
[Established on July 2, 2018]
[Revised on July 2, 2021]